The first Stations of the Cross were built in 1730. The chapels have been restored several times, most recently in 1992. The niches in the chapels were painted by Matija Beardška in 1874. The Chapel of the Holy Sepulchre was built in 1749 on the model of the Holy Sepulchre in Palestine. In 1879, a new chapel of the Sorrowful Mother of God was built in the Neo-Renaissance style; instead of a sanctuary, the old chapel of the Holy Sepulchre was retained and the high altar was placed on the triumphal arch.
(dr. Marko Marin)